Ontario Shores welcomes families, schools, corporate groups and the general public to take a tour of our facilities. We can arrange specialized tours to meet your interests.
Tours can be customized to your specific interests. Some highlights may include:
- Patient care unit(s)
- Recreational spaces (gym, games room)
- The Conference Place
- Optional videos
- and more...
How to Book a Tour
Please book your tour three weeks in advance. Tours can be booked using your preferred method:
- Maximum of 30 participants per tour request — with 10-12 participants per tour guide
- Please arrive five minutes early to meet your tour guide
- Tours start in the Centre Lobby, Main Entrance, Building #5
- Please provide 48 hours notice for tour cancellations
- Permission is required for photography, filming and/or video recording, and should be requested when tour arrangements are being made
- Paid parking is available at $3.50 per hour - Coins and credit cards accepted.
How to Cancel a Tour
To cancel or reschedule a tour please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.341.6323 ext. 4880.
There is an application and interview process to become a tour guide, and guides receive in-depth training.