Interprofessional Grand Rounds
Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Ontario Shores) is committed to nurturing and celebrating a culture of life-long learning. As an integral part of sustaining our academic mission and learning culture, we have promoted our Grand Rounds to all interprofessional staff at Ontario Shores as well as to the community, academic organizations and hospital partners. Our Interprofessional Grand Rounds committee reviews, selects and invites local experts and provides opportunities for our staff and students to share their expertise during these informative and stimulating seminars related to mental health.
To help our community partners and satellite sites benefit from the Interprofessional Grand Rounds, we have made them available through Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN). Currently, we have hospitals and community agencies that span throughout Southern Ontario requesting access to these rounds. We welcome more OTN participants in the future to truly spread the spirit of learning about mental health care issues more widely beyond our own community.
For more information about OTN access, or if you would like to be added to our email distribution lists with notifications about upcoming speakers and schedules, please contact Tina Powers (email@example.com).
Ontario Shores welcomes OTN participants:
Interested in joining a Grand Rounds event through OTN?
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences, Lindsay ACTT Office
- Campbellford and District Mental Health Centre
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences, Peterborough ACTT Office
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Peterborough
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Kawartha Lakes
- Rouge Valley Health System - Centenary
- Northumberland Hills Hospital
- Ross Memorial Hospital
- Grand River Regional Hospital
- Haliburton Highlands Health Services
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Durham Mental Health Services
- York Support Services Network
- Scarborough Grace Hospital
- Lakeridge Health - Uxbridge
- Lakeridge Health - Oshawa
- Lakeridge Health - Bowmanville
- CMHA York Region
- Grey Bruce Health Services
Please contact Tina Powers firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Lewis email@example.com.
Upcoming Grand Rounds Events
The Interprofessional Grand Rounds take place between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Thursdays (unless otherwise indicated in the Calendar of Events) in the Lecture Theatre in Building 5, Level 2.
See our Calendar of Events for upcoming Grand Rounds.