Our Gordon Street location is the home of our largest facility. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario in Whitby Ontario, it houses the great majority of our services including in-patient units, administrative offices and more.
Ontario Shores welcomes families, schools, corporate groups and the general public to take a tour of our facilities. We can arrange specialized tours to meet your interests.
Tours can be customized to your specific interests. Some highlights may include:
- Patient care unit(s)
- Recreational spaces (gym, games room)
- On site cafeteria
- The Conference Place
- Optional videos
- and more...
How to Book a Tour
Please book your tour three weeks in advance. Tours can be booked using your preferred method:
- Maximum of 30 participants per tour request — with 10-12 participants per tour guide
- Please arrive five minutes early to meet your tour guide
- Tours start in the Centre Lobby, Main Entrance, Building #5
- Please provide 48 hours notice for tour cancellations
- Permission is required for photography, filming and/or video recording, and should be requested when tour arrangements are being made
- Paid parking is available at $3.50 per hour - Coins and credit cards accepted.
How to Cancel a Tour
To cancel or reschedule a tour please, email @email or call 800.341.6323 ext. 4880.