Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Ontario Shores) is located just east of Toronto along Lake Ontario in the picturesque town of Whitby, Ontario. We offer an attractive lifestyle in a quiet community free of traffic gridlock. Staff enjoy working in a beautiful building, in a park-like setting featuring indoor courtyards, beautiful gardens, walking paths, gazebos and outdoor eating areas.
Why Ontario Shores?
- GTA Top Employer
- Focus on Sustainability
- Supportive Recovery Culture
- Inclusion and Celebration
What’s in it for You!
- Specialized employment opportunities in mental health care
- Extensive training from your first day here
- A focus on employee wellness, self-care helps us support others
- A hospital that welcomes and focuses on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Competitive salary and vacation entitlement
- Comprehensive Benefit / Pension Plans
- Access to 24/7 Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Support life-long learning through our Tuition Assistance program and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Micro-credentialing for nursing staff
For more information, or to join our caring team, check out our employment opportunities.
Why Work at Ontario Shores?
Ontario Shores offers employees opportunities to expand their knowledge and skills in their designated profession. Learn more
Here you will find useful resources for all new staff, from orientation to Occupational Health requirements. Resources for new hires.
Nursing at Ontario Shores
Ontario Shores employs more than 500 nurses, including registered nurses, registered practical nurses and advanced practice nurses, Learn more
Our Staff #RisingUp
Here we recognize and celebrate employees who continue to #RisingUp for Ontario Shores. Learn more.