The Difference a Dollar Can Make campaign is being led by mental health advocate and Life Coach, Jessica Fraser!
We are so grateful to Jessica, not only for this incredible support, but for also being so open, honest, and gracious in sharing her mental health story.
"Mental health has been a major part of my journey and Ontario Shores was a lifeline to me when I was at my darkest points. I am glad to be able to start giving back to an organization that gave my life back to me in a better way I had ever imagined possible."
Jessica's goal is to raise $10,000 over the course of 2022 to support our community and mental health while creating awareness along the way. Here are just some of the ways you can support Jessica on her journey:
- $1 donated from each sale of Jessica's Courage to Change journal and journal kit
- $1 donated from each one-on-one paid coaching session with Jessica
- $1 donated from each person in a paid workshop with Jessica
- Joining her team or donating to her LOVE YOU by Shoppers Drug Mart Run for Women team!
- Watch for special fundraising events throughout the year!