The Ontario Structured Psychotherapy (OSP) program offers monthly Group Booster Sessions to provide continued support for depression and anxiety-related conditions. These Group Booster Sessions are for clients who have successfully completed a round of OSP treatment.
OSP Booster Sessions can help with:
- Reviewing and practicing skills learned during treatment sessions
- Reinforcing skills and strategies
- Getting answers to questions since treatment was completed
What does an OSP Group Booster Session look like:
- Tuesdays from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Held virtually
- 12 people per session (max)
- 2-hour session as follows:
- 30 minutes - individual check-ins with a facilitator (5 mins per person)
- 45 minutes - education on a specific topic
- 45 minutes – group discussion
What should you bring to the Booster Session:
- Your workbook
- Therapy notes
- Pen & Notepaper
- Questions or topics you would like to learn more about (eg. Areas where you are getting stuck)
What is expected of you during the Booster Session:
- You are on time and participate in the check-in prior to the Booster Session
- Your camera is on for the duration of the Booster Session
- Attendance is mandatory. If you register and do not attend 2 sessions we will not be permitted to register for any further sessions.
Who is eligible to participate in a Booster Session?
Anyone who has completed OSP treatment in the last 6 months. Clients are eligible to complete up to 6 Group Booster Sessions. Sessions are held on-line therefore clients must have access to a mobile device/computer with internet. Enrollment in the Ontario Shores Patient Portal – My Health My Way is strongly encouraged for easy access to communications and materials.
Want to register for an upcoming Booster Session?
To register for an OSP Group Booster Session please click Register Now below. For more information on Booster Sessions, please call 905.430.4055 ext. 6030 or email @email.