The My Health, My Way Patient Portal is secure, private and confidential and can be accessed from any web browser where Internet access is available. Inpatients may request Internet access from their clinician.
Portal users can...
- Access the following information:
- lab results,
- visit history,
- allergies and conditions,
- medications with instructions,
- upcoming appointments, and
- appointment history.
- Exchange messages with their provider between visits,
- Give authorized family members access to health information and,
- Request prescription renewals.
Who can access the patient portal?
- All Ontario Shores patients 16 and older, who are not undergoing a forensic assessment.
- Friends and family who have the legal right to access personal health information of a patient, based upon the patient’s consent