An interprofessional team provides flexible service tailored to the individual needs of a person.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT) group and individual - informed interventions
Follow up includes ongoing support for the individual's recovery process and goal attainment.
For ages 18-65
Individuals 18-65 years who have demonstrated a complex clinical presentation that includes:
- Diagnosed with multiple serious mental illness of complex presentation
- Demonstrate evidence of refractory to treatment illness
- Demonstrated evidence of persistence of illness (present greater than 6 months)
- Demonstrate evidence of impaired functional ability.
Referrals are accepted from a medical doctor or other healthcare professional. All referrals are welcome.