Everyone who enters the hospital is required to go through the entrance screening process and will be provided with a protective face mask. Entry to the building is currently limited to:
- Building 5 (Main Entrance - green)
Monday to Sunday: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Building 2 (Admitting Entrance - yellow)
Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You are encouraged to fill out the online screening tool within 2 hours of your arrival to Ontario Shores.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to deliver compassionate care while protecting the health and safety of everyone at Ontario Shores and our community.
Screening Setup at Building 5 Entrance
Everyone is required to wear a procedure mask while inside the hospital. Thank you for your cooperation.
Effective Friday, July 8, contractors and visitors will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination to visit Ontario Shores.
Families visiting loved ones are reminded that each patient is permitted four visitors per day inside and unlimited visitors outside, while ensuring equitable access across the inpatient unit for all patients wishing to have visitors.
All visitors will be required to adhere to the following:
- Book an appointment with the unit in advance of your arrival. Only visitors with a scheduled appointment will be permitted to visit their loved one.
- Healthy and have no symptoms of COVID-19
- Visitors must attest that they have not been in contact with someone who is self-isolating or symptomatic or visited a setting in outbreak
- Wear a procedure mask provided by Ontario Shores at all times when inside the building. Patients will be required to wear a mask throughout the visit
- Participate in hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and maintain a physical distance of 2 metres at all times
- The visit must take place in the designated on unit visitor room or the unit courtyard
- Respect time frame established for the visit and follow safety and infection control instructions provided by staff
- Sign in and sign out at the unit
- Food items for one time consumption can be brought in for the patient but can only be consumed in the dining area, not during the visit
If these conditions are not followed, staff may ask you to discontinue your visit.
If you would like to book a visit with your loved one, please contact the unit directly.
For more information, please review the Safety Information Package:
Thank you for your assistance in keeping Ontario Shores a safe place to visit and receive care.
Online Patient Portal - My Health, My Way
My Health, My Way is our online patient portal which allows patients and caregivers to access lab results, check appointment dates, update personal information and message clinicians. It is a safe option when everyone is being asked to limit pubic outings and ensure social distancing.
Learn more about My Health, My Way »
We are working with our patients who wish to receive funds via email money transfers from family and friends.
To send money to patient in our care, please email @email to note your intent to transfer funds to a patient’s client trust account. The email should include patient name, unit (if known), amount of transfer and password for accepting the transfer.
E-transfers can then be sent to @email through your respective financial institution.