At Ontario Shores we like to provide our employees with the tools/information they require to do their job successfully. We provide an extensive orientation program that consists of two full-days of General Orientation, basic Meditech 6.0 (our integrated electronic health record system) training and Safety Management Group Training (SMG) for all new employees. After general orientation is completed, all clinical professionals will progress to one day of clinical orientation, and end with extensive Meditech 6.0 training.
Parking: Please allot adequate time for parking when you arrive for orientation. Please ensure you do not park your vehicle in a "Visitors" parking space or you will be ticketed.
Complete your Parking form and bring it with you to General orientation. Your parking tag will be provided to you at that time.
More Information on Parking
All new staff are scheduled to attend General Orientation on their first day at Ontario Shores. Please see below for more information:
- General Orientation is held in The Conference Place (Building 5, Level 2)
- A continental breakfast and lunch are provided on Day 1 of General Orientation. Please contact the Human Resources department should you have special dietary needs, and we will be happy to accommodate
- The dress-code for orientation is business casual
- Day 1 will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. in The Conference Place. New employees will have an opportunity to enjoy a morning coffee, coordinate parking, or meet with the Benefits Administrator (if you are a full time OPSEU employee).
- Welcoming remarks for all new employees begin at 8:30 a.m.
- A friendly reminder to bring your completed new hire paperwork to Day 1 of orientation
See the Orientation page for more details.