Fellowship at Ontario Shores
Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences offers one or two year Clinical Fellowships in collaboration with the University of Toronto - the host academic institution for each Fellowship. Clinical Fellowships are available in:
- General Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Adolescent Psychiatry, including Eating Disorders
Ontario Shores offers flexibility with Fellowships depending on the area of expertise and interest of each applicant. Fellows are expected to contribute to the academic life of Ontario Shores, and the University of Toronto as well, including engagement through teaching, quality improvement work, and/or research, to be determined with the applicant.
Qualifications Required and Preferred:
- Candidates must be eligible for a Certificate of Registration for Postgraduate Education or an Independent Practice License from the College Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Candidates must be eligible for registration with the University of Toronto Fellowship Office.
- International trainees require a work permit to train at the University of Toronto
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated academic interest, and the leadership skills to work with an inter-professional team
- Letter of Intent
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of reference
- Copy of Medical Degree and specialist certificate
Please forward to @email for consideration.